This webinar will cover all types of cases that are dealt with in the multitrack. This is regardless of the nature of injury, and is relevant for medical negligence, abuse, asbestos related disease cases and serious injuries.
The webinar will cover:
- An analysis of the law that underpins Rehabilitation
- The requirement to consider rehabilitation in all cases
- The Rehabilitation Code
- Best practice between rehabilitation and the medicolegal process
- How to select a case manager
- What to expect from a case manager
- Rehabilitation prescriptions
- Engaging injured people with the rehabilitation process
- Alternative means of funding
New Listen on the go - download training as audio only (mp3), for all new webinars & on-demand training.
All people registered for live webinars will automatically be emailed details to view the on-demand learining following the webinar, whether you view live or not. Webinar recordings are available to view for up to six months.