"Really great speakers, approachable, easy to ask questions. Welcoming of newcomers to the field. Thank you so much"
The first of three webinars covering specific elements of medico legal report writing
Following the success of our "Legal training for medical experts" training course towards the end of last year, we are delighted to announce the development of a series of three indepth webinars focussing on tactics.
This series of webinars will precede a further full-day legal training course geared towards care and rehabilitation professionals wishing to learn the essentials of report writing, with particular reference to quantum and preparing schedules and will be followed by a one day conference covering court proceedings and trial.
The first webinar in the series will focus on an expert changing their opinion:
- Steps to reduce the need to change your view from the outset
- What clinical & legal circumstances might give rise to a change?
- The written questions stage
- Joint expert meetings & joint reports
- Conscious or unconscious exaggeration by the Claimant
- Reports from more than one discipline in the case
- Your duties and practical tips if you need to change your opinion
- Under duress to change your opinion? How to react
Coming soon for expert witnesses:
18 February Expert witness training: Changing your opinion (webinar)
25 March Expert witness training: Video surveillance evidence (webinar)
29 April Expert witness training: Allegations of fraud (webinar)
27 May Report writing and quantum for expert witnesses (full day)
New Listen on the go - download training as audio only (mp3), for all new webinars & on-demand training.
All people registered for live webinars will automatically be emailed details to view the on-demand learining following the webinar, whether you view live or not. Webinar recordings are available to view for up to six months.