"A really good and understandable presentation of an area that I have never fully grasped!"
This webinar looks at the regulations and case law relating to the deduction of costs from the client's damages in a personal injury claim.
- When can a deduction from damages be made?
- Protection for the client
- What must be the client be told?
- What steps need to be taken if court approval is needed?
- How is a "success fee" justified?
- Avoiding difficulties and potential pitfalls
- Where do things go wrong?
The webinar examines the key judgments on this topic and looks at those areas that have proven to be problematic and which have led to litigation and solicitor-own client disputes.
All people registered for live webinars will automatically be emailed details to view the on-demand learining following the webinar, whether you view live or not. Webinar recordings are available to view for up to six months.